BOOKING AND CANCELLATION TERMS:

Online bookings should be made in time so that we can provide the desired courses, day trips or liveaboard. To issue a booking confirmation (email or simple message on facebook), we require a down payment of at least 30%. We can not hold reservations without deposit for more than 7 days. The remaining 70% must be paid no later than 30 or 90 days before departure of a liveaboard trip. Courses shall be paid in full untill 7 days prior to he start of the course.
If the outstanding amount is not paid on time, the reservation is void and the deposit is lost. Daytrips have to be paid in full 48 hours before the trip.

We recommend a cancellation insurance.

Cancellation policy:

Retroactively from the departure date of liveboard trips:
Up to 60 days before departure 20% cancellation fee
59. - 30. days before departure 30% cancellation fee (deposit expires)
29. - 15. days before departure 50% cancellation fee
Less than 15 days: 100% cancellation fee (total amount expires)

Retroactively from the departure date of courses:
Up to 14 days before departure 20% cancellation fee
7 days before departure 30% cancellation fee (deposit expires)
3. days before departure 50% cancellation fee
Less than 3 days: 100% cancellation fee (total amount expires)

Retroactively from the departure date of day trips:
48 days before departure 30% cancellation fee
24h before departure 50% cancellation fee
Less than 24 hours days: 100% cancellation fee (total amount expires)

IMPORTANT NOTE:
In the event of a cancellation by the organizer, the full deposit will be refunded, but we expressly point out that there will be no refund for changes to the dates or routes, in case of bad weather conditions, political unrest or other unpredictable conditions.

Thai law applies